Our Time Management PLR Article Pack contains articles, worksheets and motivational quotes to help improve your ability to work efficiently, achieve more in less time, and reduce your overall stress level.
Time management is one of those topics that people always want to learn more about. No one can really claim to be an expert since there is always room for improvement in the way you manage your day. And with all the distractions and stress we face very day, you’ll find a hungry market looking for advice on how to make better use of their time.
Limited: Only 150 will ever be sold
The Time Management PLR pack contains the following:
- Where Does the Time Go? Identifying and Dealing with Your Time Wasters (557 words)
- What’s First? Identifying Your Daily Priorities for Maximum Efficiency (563 words)
- Keys to Creating More Time in Each Day (598 words)
- How to Estimate the Value of Your Time (643 words)
- How to Create a Time Budget (553 words)
- Your Ups and Downs – Making the Most of Your Energy Cycles (592 words)
- Tips for Organizing Your Workspace for Better Efficiency (536 words)
- What to Do When Life Interrupts Your Work (582 words)
- Just Say No – How to Say No to Requests for Your Time (545 words)
- 3 Top Online Management Tools and How They Help You Stay Organized (676 words)
Tools and Resources:
- Worksheet for Evaluating Your Time Wasters
- Time Budgeting Worksheet
- 65 Time Management Motivational Quotes
- Article Outlines (for rewriting)
- All Articles Combined (ready to make into an ebook)
- Tips for How to Use Your PLR Pack
Complete Pack: Only $12
Click here to add these articles to your shopping cart
Other suggested uses for your Time Management PLR Pack:
- Use as content on your blog for educating your readers about time management and how to increase their efficiency.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course on time management, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Create an ecourse for teaching clients how to reduce their stress while increasing their efficiency. Walk them through the time wasters worksheet and time budgeting worksheet so that they have a time management plan at the end of the course.
- Use the worksheets for one-on-one coaching sessions and use the articles and quotes as part of a coaching membership site
- Use sections of the articles for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook with worksheets.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the articles and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert in time management and self-improvement. Link to your own or another time management program to earn commissions.
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar on how to improve your time management skills. Then follow up with paid coaching sessions using the worksheets.
- Add the content to your membership site.
- Use the articles, worksheets and quotes for yourself to improve your own time management.
Want to see samples from this pack? Here’s an excerpt from one article on How to Create a Time Budget:
Do you find yourself wondering where the time went each day? Most of us wish we had more time but there are only 24 hours in a day. Chances are, the time you need is there (along with sleep time, too!) but you’re just not using it as productively as you should be.
Time, just like money, needs to be budgeted. When you budget your time, you know exactly where it’s going and you can control it. Luckily, time budgeting is much easier than planning your finances. Here’s how you do it.
Budgeting Your Day
Start by deciding how much time you want to spend on each task per day. Make a rough estimate of how long it will take and always add a little extra. Things usually take longer than you realize and that extra bit of time gives you a cushion. If you end up not needing the extra, you’ll feel like you’re getting things done more quickly.
Please read our PLR Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your private label rights content.