Our Business Blogging PLR is available either as articles or as a PLR Report. They both contain content and worksheets that will help companies plan and implement a successful business blog that draws customers back to their site again and again while providing a low cost source of highly qualified prospects.
Many businesses understand the need for a blog, but many still don’t realize how important they are in marketing and growing their income. Help your readers, prospects and customers build and grow blogs that will make a huge difference in the success of their business.
Limited: Only 150 will ever be sold
The Business Blogging PLR pack contains the following:
- 5 Reasons You Need a Business Blog (476 words)
- Where to Start with Your Business Blog (597 words)
- Small Business Blog Ideas to Get Your Customers Engaged (500 words)
- Tips on Using Your Blog as a Business Communication Tool (528 words)
- Are There Any Good Reasons NOT to Have a Business Blog? (477 words)
- How to Create the Blog Voice for Your Business (520 words)
- Tips for Solopreneurs – How to Take the Blogging Weight off Your Shoulders (549 words)
- 8 Business Blogging Mistakes You Need to Avoid (610 words)
- 10 Business Blogging Secrets You Can Learn from the Big Kahunas (618 words)
- How You Can Increase Your Income with a Business Blog (571 words)
Tools and Resources:
- Business Blog Planning Worksheet (4 pages)
- Most Popular Blogging Tools
- Blog Editorial Calendar Template (month view – spreadsheet)
- Blog Editorial Calendar Template (detailed planning view – spreadsheet)
- Article Outlines (for rewriting or quickly creating slides)
- All Articles Combined (ready to make into an ebook)
- Tips for How to Use Your PLR Pack
Complete Article Pack: Only $14
Click here to add these articles to your shopping cart
Buy this content as a PLR Report (29 pages; 7,173 words), with
- Table of contents
- Appendix (containing planning worksheet and tools list). Editorial Calendars and other resources are attached separately
PLR Report Pack: Only $16
Click here to add this PLR Report to your shopping cart
Other suggested uses for your Business Blogging PLR Pack:
- Use the report out-of-the-box as a free giveaway to build your list or build your relationship with your list. Just change the website name and links in the report to your own.
- Use as content on your blog for educating your readers about business blogging.
- Use the content as part of an autoresponder series that promotes an ebook or course on business blogging, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Create an ecourse for teaching clients the basics of business blogging, what they need to consider, and different options they have. Walk them through the Business Blog Planning Worksheet so that they have evaluated their site or started planning one by the end of the course, and show them case studies of successful blogs.
- Use the Business Blog Planning Worksheet for one-on-one working sessions with offline business clients.
- Use sections of the articles or report for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire report, all combined as a paid ebook with checklist and worksheet.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the articles and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert in business blogging. Link to your own or another blogging product to earn commissions.
- Use the outlines and articles, or the report, to create slides and a script. Then hold a webinar or teleseminar on business blogging. Then follow up with paid consultation using the checklist and worksheet. You can even give away the report as a bonus transcript of the webinar.
- Add the content to your membership site.
- Use the content for yourself to start, plan, and/or evaluate your own business blog.
Want to see samples from this pack? Here’s an excerpt from one article on Tips on Using Your Blog as a Business Communication Tool:
Your business blog is a way to communicate directly with your customers on your own terms. It gives you a chance to interact with them, which is priceless for building relationships that will last for years. Because you’re constantly updating your blog, it also offers them up-to-date information on your business and your industry. Most importantly, blogging is a form of social media and it’s designed to get two-way communication going. Here’s how you can do that with your own business blog.
Please read our PLR Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your private label rights content.