Our Social Media Management eCourse is designed to help people manage all their social media profiles and daily tasks more effectively and efficiently. It is a 10-part course that includes worksheets for ensuring successful implementation of what people learn in the course. You’ll get additional content ideas for expanding the course and promoting it, along with tips for how to use the whole course in different ways to maximize your profits.
The course is perfect for people that already have at least 2 or more social media profiles that they need to manage on a regular basis.
Limited: Only 150 will ever be sold
The Social Media Management PLR eCourse contains the following:
- Organizing Your Social Media Groups (790 words)
- Finding the Right App for Managing Your Social (627 words)
- What Should I Share? Content Ideas for Social Media (631 words)
- Set It and Forget It – Automating Your Social Media Content (622 words)
- Setting Your Status Update Schedule (608 words)
- Engaging Your Followers on Social Media(620 words)
- How to Fight the Social Media Time Drain (660 words)
- Using Your Mobile to Manage Your Social Media (615 words)
- Monitoring Your Social Media Stats (590 words)
- Managing Social Media – Your Daily Action Plan (861 words)
Tools and Resources:
- Course Overview (including target audience, prerequisite and learning objectives)
- Outlines of each component (for rewriting, reorganizing and making your content totally unique)
- Managing Your Social Media – Course Worksheet (for taking notes and completing assignments, 5 pages)
- Social Media Management Action Plan (worksheet for completing a daily and weekly plan, 4 pages)
- 20 Additional Content Ideas (20 content ideas for articles, media to create, and social updates to share)
- All Course Components Combined (ready to make into larger report or ebook)
- How to Use Your PLR eCourse
Complete Pack: Only $14.95
Click here to add these articles to your shopping cart
Take a look at the course guide, worksheet and tools
Content of the course is delivered as .txt and .doc. Worksheets are in .doc format.
Other suggested uses for your PLR eCourse:
- Load the .txt versions into your autoresponder as a ready-to-go ecourse for building your list.
- Use as content on your blog for educating your readers and positioning yourself as an expert. Drip feed the content over time.
- Use the ecourse to promote another paid ebook or longer course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Create a course in workbook format, using the .doc versions, and include the worksheets at the end.
- Use the course components to create a video tutorial series. Add screenshots to illustrate each part.
- Use the outlines to rewrite the course as articles. Distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert and drive traffic back to your site or to your own or an affiliate offer.
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the course content as a basis for creating your slides and script.
- Add the course to your membership site in pdf or workbook form.
- Use the Additional Content Ideas to create content that promotes the course, or to add more value to the course itself.
- Use the course for yourself to learn more about this topic.
Want to see samples from this course? Here’s an excerpt from one section on “Setting Your Status Update Schedule”:
Social media profiles require daily maintenance to be effective. However, you can schedule your updates so that you don’t have to do it every day. Even if you’re away from the computer, you’re still visible to your fans and followers. You can stay on their radar without creating new content constantly.
Scheduling your updates is also a good technique for marketing to people in different time zones. You can segment your list into different parts of the globe and schedule your updates for times when they’re online.
There are a variety of different apps that let you schedule your updates. You load them up with the content and the times you want it sent out, and the program handles it for you. These work like an autoresponder software program that’s used to manage email lists. A good free app that does this is Bufferapp. You’ll also find this as a common feature with dashboard programs that help you manage multiple social media sites.
Please read our PLR Rules to see what you CAN and CAN NOT do with your private label rights content.